The Association for Leadership Science in Nursing (ALSN) invites you to submit an abstract for our 2021 International Conference to be held October 16-18 at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill!
conference serves as a prominent and unique forum for nursing
educators, executives, administrators, and researchers from around the
globe to learn and discuss current healthcare and system challenges.
Abstracts for the 2021 International Conference may be submitted to one of following categories:
- Research: These abstracts report on original research and must include: problem/purpose, objective (specific aims), design and methods, results and conclusions.
- Evidence-Based Practice: These abstracts describe an illustrative case that reinforces specific skills or competencies.
- Quality Improvement: These abstracts report on evaluations of quality improvement projects, and/or innovative program initiatives and must include: problem (and the change that is needed), evidence appraisal and synthesis, implementation strategies for practice change, evaluation (results), and lessons learned.
- Academic-Service Partnerships: These abstracts report on evaluations of educational curricula and must include: problem (and the change that is needed), evidence appraisal and synthesis, implementation strategies for practice change, evaluation (results), and lessons learned.
Submit abstracts for the 2021 International Conference in one of the following formats:
- Oral Podium Session: Formal session lasting 30 or 60 minutes will be reserved for completed projects that include results.
- Poster Presentation: Posters will be displayed at selected conference times throughout the meeting. Posters may be either projects in progress or completed projects.