Nurse Leaders’ Experiences During COVID
DATE & TIME
Tuesday, June 14, 1pm Eastern
(Duration: 1 hour)
- Describe the role of coaching in mentorship.
- List key features of legacy/retirement exercises.
- Explain the importance of providing strategic counsel in mentoring relationships.
- Discuss the importance of authenticity and whole-self in mentoring.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Nurse leaders who are experiencing the difficulties and/or challenges in their workplace during COVID-19.
- This webinar is also appropriate for providers and/or providers-in-training from diverse healthcare professions including physicians, nurses, dentists, physician assistants, pharmacists, and program administrators.
Christopher S. Lee, PhD, RN, FAHA, FAAN, FHFSA; Professor and Associate Dean for Research, Boston College William F. Connell School of Nursing; Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
Dr. Lee is professor and the Associate Dean for Research at the Boston College William F. Connell School of Nursing. As a cardiovascular nurse scientist, Dr. Lee has dedicated his career to better understanding heart disease and improving long term outcomes for patients and their families. He is known for his expertise in heart failure self-care, biological underpinnings of symptoms, and patient and care-partner dyadic research in chronic conditions, as well the application of advanced statistical methods. Dr. Lee’s research involving older adults with heart failure has been supported by grants from the NIH and the American Heart Association (AHA). Dr. Lee’s research on adults with heart failure has earned him multiple honors from the AHA, and he has been recognized as a leader in nursing science by the Heart Failure Society of America, the National Institute of Nursing Research, and the Friends of the National Institute of Nursing Research.
- This course has been approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider #CEP16785, for a maximum of 1.00 Nursing Contact Hour. The licensee must retain this document for a period of four (4) years after the course concludes.
- All participants will receive their certificate of attendance with CE after completion of the webinar survey. An archive will be available if you are unable to participate in the live webinar. CE may be requested after viewing the recorded session.
No refunds due to cancellation. An archive will be available if you are unable to participate in the live webinar.